...play it!



Long-awaited Update

It's been too long since I've updated. A lot has happened during that time...


I've graduated (unofficially) from graduate school. The whole family came up for the ceremonies...that was a crazy weekend. It was filled with ceremonies, tours, dinners, a flag football game, and an open mic. But it was pretty cool that we got our first win of the season that weekend when my family was there to support us.



I haven't officially graduated since I have to finish up this practicum. So I've been working as a health intern for a social service organization. It's crap! haha Well, it's not that bad. I'm just not the type to sit in an office from 9 to 5. I'd much rather be out there doing stuff.



Moving plans are coming along slowly. I guess I better get on it since I have to leave next month for Arizona! Time sure does fly!



This weekend is Pride in DC. It should be fun since I've met so many lesbians over the past year. We always have a great time together. I plan to get out there and just have fun (...now that I'm single). Yes, the gf and I broke up. We just figured it won't work out since I'll be moving across the country, and I'll basically have no time. It really hurts and stinks to break up when no one really did anything 'wrong'. But it is what it is...



Hope that all is well for you loyal blog watchers. And enjoy your PRIDE!


posted by em @ 1:33 PM,

4 Bowls of Rice:

At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous shouted...

gday Em...congratulations on your unofficial graduation :)...good luck with your move...sorry about the break up....enjoy pride in DC...Aussie girl

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Chazza shouted...

Hey Em, good to hear from you, congrats on the unofficial grad you rock! Hows the guitar and singing going? I fianlly got an acoustic and am teaching myself how to play. It's fun and now that I'm on vacation for a month that's all I'll be doing.

Breaking up cause of distance or moving sucks, trust me I understand it. It does suck when no one is to blame. If you wanna talk give me a holla sometime we share very similar stories my friend.

All the best for the move and such, stay in touch too! Miss that voice of yours.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger amg shouted...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger amg shouted...

Hey you, congratulations on kind of graduating! Hope your practicum is going by smoothly.

Sorry to hear about the breakup. :(

Hope you had fun at pride! I went to the festival ... my first pride ever. My cousin saw a guy with my company shirt on and quickly pulled me over for an introduction. He happened to be part of the LGBT group for our company. I have now been out-ed (sorta) at work. I'm kind of glad. I hate being in the closet.

I never did get the chance to see you sing. Boo.

Good luck to ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home